Advocating For The Weak, Injured And Disabled
At Joseph D. Weathers, PC, I offer dedicated and personalized service to all of my clients. With over 30 years of experience, I am proud to be helping clients throughout the state of Georgia with a wide range of legal services. With an office in Moultrie, my clients know that they can depend on me to fight for their rights, no matter what their case may be.
Read more about me here:
Dedicated Representation, Personalized Services
I was born and raised in Colquitt County. After attending Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in Atlanta, I was proud to return to Moultrie and become an advocate for those in my hometown. After all of these years in dedicated service, I am still passionate about seeking justice on behalf of my clients.
I have decades of experience helping clients with cases in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury lawsuits: If you have been injured at the hands of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
- Workers’ compensation claims: If you have been injured on the job, you may qualify for workers’ compensation benefits. Claims can be complicated, I can help.
- Social Security benefit claims: If you or someone you love has become disabled, I can help you file a claim to start receiving Social Security benefits.
- DUI and criminal defense: Those charged with a crime or a DUI deserve qualified representation. I am passionate about protecting my clients from injustice.
- Estate planning: Preparing a will and making your wishes known in advance can offer peace of mind.
- Mediation services: Mediation allows parties to collaborate and find a workable solution for their differences in lieu of an expensive trial.
I have been helping clients with a wide range of legal matters and challenges for decades. Myself and my staff offer personal attention to our clients and we fight for justice on behalf of our clients.
Don’t Hesitate. Call Today.
My legal team at Joseph D. Weathers, PC is ready to answer your questions and help you take the next steps, whatever your case may be. Depending on your possible claims, time may be of the essence. Reach out today by emailing me through my online form, or call me at 229-589-8973 to schedule your free consultation.